Style Name: Vivera Lnks|Change

on 28 March 2009
According to the website a green colour on the box (under the position of the cartridge) means that these are XL capacity cartridges. On the HP website, it states the following:

Page yield:
400 pages (Cyan), 370 pages (Magenta), 500 pages (Yellow)

Hope that helps the other person who was unsure of the size of the cartridges (and anyone else for that matter). Definitely worth 5 stars.
on 5 July 2010
These are genuine cartridges and perfectly fine. I wish they would make single cartridges as accessible to order and cheap to buy as singles but in a multiple order. Some colours not available from Amazon but from third party suppliers in the past anyway, who charge delivery ranging from reasonable to high relative to item and weight. Please Amazon let's have them all supplied by you/Indigostarfish where delivery cost is not a further headache. The restriction on certain colour combination packs is also irritating though admittedly these three colours are the ones that seem to run out quickly. Ink buying is an expensive business and I do not wish to use alternative cheaper inks that may not do the job as well. Can we have the six pack of all the colours at a cheap cost please without the photo paper included that some people don't need?
on 25 March 2010
I have owned my HP Photosmart printer for just over 3 years now. In that time I have seen the price of ink rocket. For this reason, I now by my ink in multipacks to help cut the costs. I find the original HP Vivera 363 ink to be of excellent quality. I have tried using other manufacturers ink but the quality doesn't come anywhere near that offered by HP. I find an individual colour will last between 4 and 6 months of casual use. In my experience, the colours that do tend to run out the quickest are the ones available in this pack (cyan, yellow and magenta) making this a very worthwhile purchase.
on 2 January 2011
I've found it's better value to buy original HP ink for my printer and this 3-pack contains the 3 inks that run out most regularly. I received this delivery in just a a few days and the inks have an expiry date until mid 2012 so I am happy all round.
on 26 July 2010
This purchase supplied the three most used colours. Previously have bought complete sets of inks(six) which inevitably left me with a surplus of the least used cartridges. Therefore with the availability of this product I can now redress the unbalance and have an extended period of use of my printer without further ink problems. Service and price could not be beaten. First class.
on 25 October 2009
My review is not so much of the product, more of the service from Amazon's provider, Quigleys. They may be cheap cartridges but they were out of date. Using out of date ink can damage and clog up a printer.
on 22 January 2009
I'm sorry but I don't anyone should buy this product until Amazon and HP put how many ml it contains in the product description.
Both firms must realize it is a nightmare to shop for cartridges without a full description.
As far as I can see HP cartridges can vary from 3.5ml to 6ml.
So before I buy them will someone tell me how much ink they contain?
22 comments|68 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 15 July 2009
Have tried own brand versions, but they don't last as long. You pay more for HP but they are better value in the long run
on 30 October 2010
They may not come in the manufacturers packing but they contain ink of comparable quality and do the job for a fraction of the un-recycled price, they also send free post envelopes for the old ones to be re-cycled, very eco-friendly
on 6 September 2010
The ink cartridges arrived in good time and very good condition. They are as described and provide great value for money. I would have to pay far more for just one cartridge in the local shops. I was concerned that the size of the cartridge would be smaller than the standard on offer individually. HP is shy about providing this information on the packaging or cartridge. From what I can tell the cartridges are standard and original inks. I would gladly recommend buying them from this product from this company.