Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 6 Apr 2012 16:09:27 BDT
Primate says:
If this tablet is connected to my TV (via HDMI) will I be able to surf the internet using the tablet to navigate and have the web pages on the TV screen?

Posted on 6 Apr 2012 16:48:51 BDT
H. A says:
yes no problem at all.

Posted on 22 Apr 2012 22:02:47 BDT
Mr R W Ford says:
Yep. iPlayer, browser .... Anything on the tablet just appears HUGE!

Posted on 27 Apr 2012 13:52:02 BDT
Primate says:
I now have the tablet and I purchased an HDMI to mini HDMI cable, but having tried it with 2 TVs it's not sending any picture. I've also tried connecting it via an HDMI splitter box as this lights an LED to show a signal, and no signal appears to be coming from the tablet. Any suggestions?

Posted on 28 Apr 2012 10:40:29 BDT
H. A says:
Hi,

have you pushed the cable right in. The seating of the cable can be surprisingly deep. Have you got another device to rule out a faulty cable on?

In reply to an earlier post on 1 May 2012 17:27:28 BDT
Primate says:
you're right, the cable needed pushing into the tablet further than it initially seemed.
Thanks for the response.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
CloudNine Neuropad2 Android Tablet - Now with Android 4.0.3 ICS - 2180p HD Superslim 7" 5 point touch Capacitive Android Tablet with A10 processor NOW WITH 8GB Memory - Fully compatible with Facebook, Youtube player and Skype
CloudNine Neuropad2 Android Tablet - Now with Android 4.0.3 ICS - 2180p HD Superslim 7" 5 point touch Capacitive Android Tablet with A10 processor NOW WITH 8GB Memory - Fully compatible with Facebook, Youtube player and Skype by Cloud
3.9 out of 5 stars   (169)