Size: (M) 7-8|Colour: White|Change
Price:£2.99+ £1.99 shipping

on 20 May 2014
They fit great, don't snag easily and look exactly as they do in the photo
Great colours available , good strong tights
on 11 December 2014
Arrived early and in excellent condition. Fit really well and wash up well too. Will order more when we need them.
on 10 April 2015
Great quality and delivered earlier than expected.
on 21 February 2016
The tights were falling to bits at the seams when received so I have received a refund. I'm now arguing about getting the postage back. HDE are refusing on the grounds they do refund postage if the size is wrong! They did appear small but I did not try as they were faulty and would disintegrated if stretched . They have not apparently read my original e-mail which clearly stated the tights were not of merchentable quaity. Based on my single experience my advice is avoid doing business with them.
on 11 July 2014
My 9 year old daughter was very pleased with this dance tights. She danced on stage on them, did tricks and they didn't ladder. They look small but stretch well. Sam pleased with them.
on 18 April 2014
Very bright, good quality, durable. I would buy them again and would recommend. The size fit as expected. Not really much else to say.
on 17 June 2014
Lovely to wear underneath a dress or just on their own, can be dressy or casual,fast delivery would buy again. Thanks so much
on 30 May 2015
Great tights we used for a wedding - have washed up well . One pair has bobbled slightly .
Great value though I thought.
on 3 January 2015
Arrived on time looked good on my geandchild dressed as robin in school play fitted well
on 14 December 2014