NEW from the bestselling HBR's 10 Must Reads series.
"Most teams underperform. Yours can beat the odds."
If you read nothing else on building better teams, read these 10 articles. We've combed through hundreds of articles in the Harvard Business Review archive and selected the most important ones to help you assemble and steer teams that get results.
Leading experts such as Jon Katzenbach, Teresa Amabile, and Tamara Erickson provide the insights and advice you need to:
- Boost team performance through mutual accountability
- Motivate large, diverse groups to tackle complex projects
- Increase your teams' emotional intelligence
- Prevent decision deadlock
- Extract results from a bunch of touchy superstars
- Fight constructively with top-management colleagues
Looking for more Must Read articles from Harvard Business Review? Check out these titles in the popular series:
"HBR's 10 Must Reads: The Essentials
HBR's 10 Must Reads on Communication
HBR's 10 Must Reads on Collaboration
HBR's 10 Must Reads on Innovation
HBR's 10 Must Reads on Leadership
HBR's 10 Must Reads on Making Smart Decisions
HBR's 10 Must Reads on Managing Yourself
HBR's 10 Must Reads on Strategic Marketing"