Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Summer Savings Up to 25% Off Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Listen in Prime Shop now Learn more

on 1 March 2013
Great watch BUT be warned it is not an automatic despite what is shown in the Product Specifications.
It has a manual movement. It's not too much of problem for me but be aware the description is inaccurate.
on 20 February 2016
I bought this to blend in with my officers kit. I love the simplicity of numerical time and date. I also love the mechanical aspect, which needs winding by hand every night although it will also wind using wrist movement throughout the day.
But most of all I love the pure retro aspect that reminds me of watches I had as a boy. I own a Swiss watch worth a few grand but I find myself wearing this most of the time. Great watch.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse