on 28 September 2015
Purchased as I'm a Personal Trainer and I like to use it for timing circuits with my clients or also to time their rest periods as some of them do like to waffle on!
Definitely does the job and you can really change the intensity of somones session with different rest periods.
Also you can do boxing rounds for up to 5 rounds.
Good feature with the clock as well and the strap to attach to the waste band.
Will be making this a feature in all my training sessions from now on.
on 17 February 2014
Had to buy this gymboss to replace my old model which died out on me a few weeks ago, and for all intents and purposes this does what it's supposed to.

I like the new finish, but I can't stand the new setup for the timers. You can only increase second by second or 10sec if you hold down the new + or - buttons.

I much prefer the old method of setting up the timer where you just increase each digit individually, much faster and much more convenient. Have fun setting up a 20 min timer on this thing, you'll be holding down that + button for a while....
on 10 June 2015
Bought one to replace my old original one which survived all sorts.

Sadly this one has already broken so I need a new one. Not as indestructible as the original....
on 2 January 2014
The operations required to set the timer are more complicated and less intuitive than on the original. If you are going to change them a lot, it is a bit of a pain, but I suppose you will learn the steps. Clip seems less robust too, the pivot pin nearly fell out on me during the first use - watch out for that too.
on 7 June 2015
great item doesnt get in the way clips onto shorts great for training
on 5 May 2015
Great bit of kit
on 27 July 2014
Unfortunately injured after buying so not used yet! Good quality feel and good name
on 1 August 2015