on 3 March 2013
I like bags. I have quite a few... and couldn't resist this one being added to the collection. Actually to justifiy the purchase I told myself it was for my holidays and to replace the 1980's saddle bag my daughter 'borrowed' and I've never seen again.

When the bag arrived I knew I was right to buy it. The bag is well made and isn't going to fall apart afer a few uses, it's leather so can stand up to the rain and wind the UK throws at us, keeping everything dry inside. The main compartment is roomy for a bag of this size and will take my camera and purse and even my Playbook with ease.

There are also three internal compartments so that you can keep organised, most important for me, one is almost hidden with a zip fastening, ideal for passports etc. that you want to tuck away but keep accessible. Inside, the bag is lined with a sensible green fabric which is bonded to the leather making it less likely to rip.

On the front here is a pocket which has a gusset, not just flat to the bag so it will take small purchases. the flap is secured by a sturdy buckle to keep the bag secure. The strap is long enough to go comfortably across body and is fastened to the bag with four rivits each side so even if you carry heavy items it is not going to pull away from the bag.

The bag came well wrapped up in its own pouch, an information leaflet and even a tin of conditioning cream for the leather. Being a natural product it has the smell of real leather which is gradually fading.

All in all an excellent purchase.
on 21 March 2013
The leather on this bag is so buttery soft, I really can't belive the quality of it for so cheap a price. I would certainly recommend the GUSTI brand of bags and I will be treating myself to another one later on in the year. The size of this bag is perfect I got every thing iI need in, purse, diary, credit card holder, medication. It was delivered within 3 days of ordering which was excellent as well.
on 28 February 2013
I bought this lovely little handbag as a birthday gift for my Wife. The inspiration was seeing similar bags in Morocco, in the Marrakesh souks. I was a bit worried it may be too small - but the bag expands to take phone, large wallet, a paperback, and keys, her handgel and tablets (and goodness knows what else she has to carry!). The goatskin is a bit whiffy at first, but soon disperses. I'm impressed by the quality too - well stitched, and rivets look strong.
Two zipped pockets on the inside, and a poppered pocket under main flap opening.
Great value, free P&P, and good quality purchase.
on 26 June 2015
This is the second review I have made regarding this bag.
I have had it for 6 months and been pleased with is most of that time.
However, I stopped using it a few weeks ago because it is summer and I use a lighter bag.
Since then the bag has been hanging on the back of my bedroom door, I looked at it today
and I am very worried that it seems as though it is 'sweating'!
It looks much darker and is sticky and wet looking, I never used the polish that was sent with the bag
so it isn't that. The bedroom isn't hot ! I have looked to return it but apparently I cannot, I had hoped this would be a bag I would enjoy for many years, not just 6 months!
It is now useless to me. Perhaps if someone else has had this problem and they may have been able to rectify it.
on 28 January 2014
It does look nice, have good sized compartments for essentials and a bit more like a small water bottle and a small brolly. However after a few wears I had to put it aside and use a big bag for work/Uni and decided to just use it for weekends. When I took it out, the metal fastening and all metal bits started to rust and the leather was moist! I aired it and wiped it but both problems were still there. I was annoyed as I haven't had a good use out of it! Too bad so decided to give it up and bought a new one from a different brand!
on 13 February 2013
Exactly what I wanted. Right size. Style as pictured. All my stuff is in little pockets inside. Love it.Fab! The smell is of real leather, so there you have it.
on 27 July 2013
I have long wanted such a cute bag. Blindly ordering was a little scary, but I'm very happy with the result. Great leather comes with care kit and besies of all quick service!
on 6 November 2015
I am bitterly disappointed with this bag, but far worse is the fact that I was completely taken in by the retailer's description and photos. I assumed from the photo of the model that it was quite a large bag - it more or less covers her hips; I can only assume that she's no more than 8 years old. On a fully grown woman, size 12, the bag looks small and disproportionate, no more than an overgrown purse with a strap. The measurement of 23cm is the widest point of the bag - I thought this would be the width along the top. At £37.50 it's a total rip-off and because of the totally misleading photo, I believe that there is a case here for misrepresentation, a very serious matter.

I am disenchanted not only with the product but with Amazon itself for allowing such an obvious deceit.
on 23 March 2016
I bought this for a female friend of mine to use as a holiday bag. It is incredible. It is very vintage looking. A lot of people may complain that it does not look like the stock photo, my response to them is of course it wouldn't because it is REAL leather and it would age beautifully. I would highly recommend this small bag for anyone looking for something vintage looking and to have genuine leather at an awesome price. Thank you Gusti Leder.
on 22 March 2013
Wow!! because this bag is great. Hand made with passion and pride and to me very beautiful. No imperfections with the stitching as others may have stated and the tanning just as it should be. Inside is surprisingly spacious for a bag of this size, concealed pockets and compartments you'll just love for all those little things you wouldn't be without. The smell as you unwrap your new bag i like, it's new and it's mine. Go on treat yourself you'll love it.