on 5 August 2011
Very good helmet. Highly adjustable in terms of how tight fitting around your head you can get it and the how much you can adjust the grill is useful. Not clip on the chin strap but they are not really needed.

IMPORTANT

If you find the adjustable cog on the back is not holding the tightener in place, take off the removable pad where you will find a small screw. Tighten it about half a turn then it should hold whenever you adjust the size.
on 24 February 2012
Purchased this for my 11 year old, it has a good adjustment around the head 54cm -59cm (the seller has missed out this important information). The grill is nice light weight with good adjustment. Ideal for kids, they will not easily grow out of this one.
on 10 April 2014
bought the used one from Amazon warehouse deal but dont know why I received the item new ( only box was a bit damaged though). however, feel amazing when I compare with the price. cant wait for the next game.
on 26 February 2012
Very good value for money helmets. A youngster's version of the real thing. Unbelievable price for something as good as this. Definitely a best buy.
on 25 May 2011
We bought this helmet for my 13 year old son to replace his old one and we are delighted with it. Not only is it very solid and well made, the design of the grill at the front means that it is easier to see out of than most helmets and therefore makes it better for batting. We bought it in maroon so it is easier to spot him amongst a sea of blue ones!
on 19 May 2013
I was a little worried given the price, but it is actually really comfortable, sturdy and has a really useful adjustable strap. My only complaint was the chin strap. I would prefer a hard plastic piece to go over the chin, but this has a weird flimsy piece of rubbery material.
on 25 June 2014
A really, really decent helmet for a very, very reasonable price. I bought the largest size and it fits nicely - and I have a very large head (7 3/4, 62 cm), but would adjust down very easily for somebody with a slightly less freakish noggin. It's hard, light, and comfortable . It took me a little while to get used to have a grille in front of my eyes but I barely notice it any more, and I do feel much safer wearing this thing. Highly recommended, and a bit of a bargain, really.
on 1 July 2011
Recieved my new helmet today, packaged really well and the helmet itself is really good, feels of solid construction but yet light, fits perfectly aswell.
Very very happy. I would deffinately reccomend this helmet to anyone.
on 11 May 2011
Right so i ordered this helmet about two days ago on standard delivery and it came today which is pretty quick. also very well packaged to protect the helmet against damage during travel.
First impression, the helmet has very good build quality and is also very light which makes movement very easy
also the strap at the back of the head is very good and keeps the helmet on your head very well and comfortable.
Finally the amount of adjustment is very good which means that it will fit pretty much anyones preferences
Would definitely recommend this helmet!!!
on 21 February 2014
The helmet provides good protection combined with excellent visability. The chin strap keeps the helmet secure and the tightening mechanism works really well to provide a snug, comfortable fit. I got the junior size and it fits my 9 year old well with room for growth. It looks good too, I would have expected to pay much more for this than I did.