Great Games and Accessories for the Xbox 360 from Gamesbuyer.
The game that started the modern music phenomenon is back, with more songs, more bands and more party game action. Just like Guitar Hero: World Tour you can play as a whole band with your friends, with lead guitar, bass, drums and vocals all working together in the same song.
The game that changed the way the world interacts with music is back
| New RockFest modes bring lots of new ways to play |
| Now you can play any combination of instruments you want, whenever you want |
| Being a rock god is more of a team effort than ever |
What's new for Guitar Hero 5 though is that anyone can play any combination of instruments, so you can have four lead guitars if you want or even swap roles mid song. As a result each individual has their own Star Power meter and it's up to the best players to save others if things go wrong.
To encourage even more co-operation there's also the new Band Moments bonus, which doles out big rewards if every member of the team can complete a section together. With the RockFest feature adding tons of new game modes as well this is the best value Guitar Hero yet. Key Features
- Monster of rock: The biggest Guitar Hero yet with new ways to play, new rewards and the biggest line-up of master recordings ever seen.
- Jam with the band: Party Play option lets players join or leave a song whenever they want, or even change instruments or difficultly level mid-song.
- Rock festival: New game modes including Momentum, which changes the difficultly as you play, and Elimination, where the weakest link player is dropped if they mess up.
- Special moments: New "Band Moments" offer big rewards if everyone can co-operate for a set stretch of rock perfection.
- Hall of fame: A record-breaking 85 songs by 83 different artists, including The White Stripes, Arctic Monkeys, Johnny Cash, Tom Petty and more.
About the Developer: Neversoft
|Guitar Hero 5 Track List |
- 3 Doors Down - "Kryptonite"
- A Perfect Circle - "Judith"
- AFI - "Medicate"
- Arctic Monkeys - "Brianstorm"
- Attack! Attack! UK - "You And Me"
- Band Of Horses - "Cigarettes, Wedding Bands"
- Beastie Boys - "Gratitude"
- Beck - "Gamma Ray"
- Billy Idol - "Dancing With Myself"
- Billy Squier - "Lonely Is The Night"
- Blink-182 - "The Rock Show"
- Blur - "Song 2"
- Bob Dylan - "All Along The Watchtower"
- Bon Jovi - "You Give Love A Bad Name"
- Brand New - "Sowing Season (Yeah)"
- Bush - "Comedown"
- Children Of Bodom - "Done With Everything, Die For Nothing"
- Coldplay - "In My Place"
- Darker My Love - "Blue Day"
- Darkest Hour - "Demon(s)"
- David Bowie - "Fame"
- Deep Purple - "Woman From Tokyo ('99 Remix)"
- Dire Straits - "Sultans Of Swing"
- Duran Duran - "Hungry Like The Wolf"
- Eagles Of Death Metal - "Wannabe In L.A."
- Elliott Smith - "L.A."
- Elton John - "Saturday Night's Alright (For Fighting)"
- Face To Face - "Disconnected"
- Garbage - "Only Happy When It Rains"
- Gorillaz - "Feel Good Inc."
- Gov't Mule - "Streamline Woman"
- Grand Funk Railroad - "We're An American Band"
- Iggy Pop - "Lust For Life (Live)"
- Iron Maiden - "2 Minutes To Midnight"
- Jeff Beck - "Scatterbrain (Live)"
- Jimmy Eat World - "Bleed American"
- John Mellencamp - "Hurts So Good"
- Johnny Cash - "Ring Of Fire"
- Kaiser Chiefs - "Never Miss A Beat"
- King Crimson - "21st Century Schizoid Man"
- Kings Of Leon - "Sex On Fire"
- Kiss - "Shout It Out Loud"
- Love and Rockets - "Mirror People"
- Megadeth - "Sweating Bullets"
- Mötley Crüe - "Looks That Kill"
- Muse - "Plug In Baby"
- My Morning Jacket - "One Big Holiday"
- Nirvana - "Lithium (Live)"
- Nirvana - "Smells Like Teen Spirit"
- No Doubt - "Ex-Girlfriend"
- Peter Frampton - "Do You Feel Like We Do? (Live)"
- Public Enemy Featuring Zakk Wylde - "Bring the Noise 20XX"
- Queen & David Bowie - "Under Pressure"
- Queens Of The Stone Age - "Make It Wit Chu"
- Rammstein – "Du Hast"
- Rose Hill Drive - "Sneak Out"
- Rush - "The Spirit Of Radio (Live)"
- Santana - "No One To Depend On (Live)"
- Scars On Broadway - "They Say"
- Screaming Trees - "Nearly Lost You"
- Smashing Pumpkins - "Bullet With Butterfly Wings"
- Sonic Youth - "Incinerate"
- Spacehog - "In The Meantime"
- Stevie Wonder - "Superstition"
- Sublime - "What I Got"
- Sunny Day Real Estate - "Seven"
- T. Rex - "20th Century Boy"
- The Bronx - "Six Days A Week"
- The Derek Trucks Band - "Younk Funk"
- The Duke Spirit - "Send A Little Love Token"
- The Killers - "All The Pretty Faces"
- The Police - "So Lonely"
- The Raconteurs - "Steady As She Goes"
- The Rolling Stones - "Sympathy For The Devil"
- The Sword - "Maiden, Mother & Crone"
- The White Stripes - "Blue Orchid"
- Thin Lizzy - "Jailbreak"
- Thrice - "Deadbolt"
- Tom Petty - "Runnin' Down A Dream"
- Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers - "American Girl"
- TV On The Radio - "Wolf Like Me"
- Vampire Weekend - "A-Punk"
- Weezer - "Why Bother?"
- Wild Cherry - "Play That Funky Music"
- Wolfmother - "Back Round"
One of Activision's key internal studio, Neversoft earned their reputation creating the Tony Hawk's Skateboaring series. Their 1999 Spider-Man game is still used as the template for the modern movie tie-ins and they recently took over development of the Guitar Hero series.