Guitar For Dummies delivers everything the beginning to intermediate guitarist needs. The information has been carefully crafted so that you can find exactly what you want to know about the guitar. This clearly written guide is for anyone who wants to know how to
- Strum basic chords and simple melodies
- Expand your range with advanced techniques
- Play melodies without reading music
- Choose the right guitar
- Tune, change strings, and make simple repairs
Figure out how to play anything from simple chord progressions to smokin’ blues licks. Guitar For Dummies also covers the following topics and more:
- Hand position and posture
- Basic major and minor chords
- Adding spice with basic 7th chords and barre chords
- Playing melodies in position and in double–stops
- Different styles including rock, blues, folk, and classical
- Buying a guitar and accessories
- Taking care of your guitar
Guitar For Dummies also contains a play–along audio CD that contains all 97 songs and exercises from the book. Whether you’re contemplating a career as a heavy metal superstar or you just want to strum a few folk songs for your friends, this friendly book–and–CD package makes it easy to pick up the guitar and start playing.
Note: CD–ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file.