Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

on 15 September 2014
When will be able to get bubble witch saga on kindle this is no good what's the point of having a guide to walk you thru the levels when you can't get the game down loaded on the kindle it's,a joke
on 9 August 2014
I cant get the game to come up on my kindle fire.
on 6 August 2014
l would like it if l can play it it tell me l have to pay for it l did think it was free that what it has that rating
on 16 August 2014
Rubbish! Thought I'd actually be able to play the game, this just takes you to the Facebook page. Waste of time!
on 29 December 2014
thought i was downloading the bubble witch 2 saga game so was dissapointed when i realised it wasnt this at all, as i got a new kindle fire for xmas am hoping amazon are going to upgrade all the king free games that i cant get on it but can on my phone.
like this bubble witch2 and candy crush soda and wonderland. please please bring them on soon so i can play on my kindle rather than my phone
on 5 November 2014
It wasn't a useful app because the game is so simple. I can't believe there are many people who don't understand the rules. It would be a better use of developer's time to improve the reliability of the main app. I can't understand why Kindle have this app when they don't have the actual game app.
on 14 September 2014
Won't let you do any thing ,keeps making you go to face book.
on 15 November 2015
I love this game . . . so why did I rate it so low?? because it crashes continuously when I play on my Kindle Fire. And even after several emails asking for assistance. And following the many instructions that I have received from the Tec experts, I still have no joy. I am still unable to play this game. . . I am one very disappointed Bubble Witch 2 less gamer :( BooHoo!!!!
on 23 May 2015
Love this game, but find it very frustrating as you go higher, and definitely gets harder. On some of the levels you either get very few bubbles and not much time, or you do not get any bubbles with the colour you need to get higher until you've practically run out of bubbles and you just near the middle. I find the timed levels the worst. But then again I'm no youngster.
on 7 August 2014