on 22 July 2014
bought this when i brought the book "guess how much i love you". so glad i did as my baby girl loves it. its now her sleep time snuggle bunny :) its made well and has a rattle inside that help her to sleep when shaken constantly like a white noise effect.
on 13 March 2014
excellent very pleased
very very good quality and i wouldnt hesitate ordering another item from this range the quality is excellent
on 22 July 2014
Very sweet and a nice size x
on 19 November 2014
Brought this for my baby, it's very well made. Nice soft material. The rattle is not too loud.
I absolutely adore the story so it's lovely to have a little nutbrown hare of our very own. Hopefully my baby will grow to love it as much as I do!
Would make a lovely gift paired with the book.
on 3 June 2015
This hare is adorable, a lovely size for a baby and soft. The bell inside it adds to the cute nature of it, a soft and pleasing sounding bell. Paired with the baby board book of 'Guess How Much I love you', it is the perfect present for anyone expecting a baby.
on 3 August 2015
Lovely item, he's so cute my baby girl loves him & he comes everywhere with us. I brought to use when she's older too as part of a story sack set based on the book "guess how much I love you"
on 22 December 2013
Bought this + the squishy book + the full book + a buggy toy, as a set for a friend's baby. Lovely set altogether, and this bunny was really cute. The ears and legs are a good size for when the baby starts grabbing hold of things, and the bell inside him makes her smile.
Lovely little toy.
on 13 April 2016
Gorgeous little rabbit that makes a lovely sound when you move him, bought as a gift but almost didn't want to give him away!!
on 24 April 2016
Absolutely love it, bought for my 2 month old daughter & it was an instant favourite. We take it everywhere
on 27 August 2015
Cute present, coupled with the story book is a must present for any new parents. Fast and efficient service