on 30 January 2013
This is such a cute little necklace and comes in a pretty, girlish pink box. It's rather light and I would say probably more suitable for a child than an adult, but as I got it for my young niece it's perfect!
on 10 July 2011
This is a really charming little necklace. We bought it for my daughter's birthday and she loves it. The quality is really good and it was a good value for money. Our daughter is seven and the size is just right for her. If you want your girl to have something a little bit special, I think this is it.
on 8 November 2011
Very beautiful, with a good look and is really what I was looking for.
May just a little bit small than I thought, but still looking good.
on 27 February 2011
Bought for my Granddaughter and I love it. Very pretty and good quality. Much better than description and picture so am really pleased.
on 31 March 2012
was looking for a present for a friend who was leaving work. this looked perfect, it arrived the day after i ordered it, even tho it was only normal delivery. it has a lovely delicate chain, and the angel is quite heavy and well made. my friend was really pleased with it and so was i.
on 14 November 2013
when I ordered this item...it arrived just in time for my G Neice,s 6 th birthday. It did arrive very quickly...I was just so slow to order it....however, had I had more time, I believe I would have returned it. It WAS okay.....but.....I believe I could have bought something better. I guess I,m comparing this item with a cross and chain which I bought from Amazon a few weeks ago...this in comparison fails badly.

Its not " defined " enough for me...a little bit blurred, it is so small....and the stone minute. This is just my opinion of course...and when I look at both this and the cross...which both cost much the same...I much prefer the latter. No word on whether my neice likes this as yet...and I guess as this was not her main gift, I,m not too worried.

Would I buy this again?? No...would I recommend???...no....but please remember this is just my opinion.
on 2 October 2011
Bought this chain for a birthday present, have yet to give it. but when it arrived i was pleasently surprised its a lovely item for a little girl and very pretty.
on 23 April 2012
This is a very cute pendant. The angel is quite small, but the stone is very pretty and the overall effect very pleasing. I bought it for a 12 year-old which is about the right age range. It was delivered as promised in a nice presentation box.
on 6 December 2015
Bought 4 of these chains as gifts, all for 10 year old girls. 2 April, 1 June and 1 Aug. They were all very pretty with lovely coloured birthstones and each girl that received them were delighted with their gift. Great value for money and would recommend.
on 6 October 2015
This product is so elegant and classy. The quality is very good. The Angel charm is light and the stone is set in perfect and sturdy. You won't go wrong with giving this as a present to a young girl. The price is reasonable and it arrived in plenty of time and the packaging was adequate. I purchased the pink heart shaped earrings to match this necklace from DEWS STERLING SILVER and they look great as a set.