Format: Hardcover|Change

on 9 August 2011
As a fully pledged member of the grumpy club I heartily recommend this read to any like minded person. Very caustic and cynical humour, but very true to life. I picked this book up in a shop and couldnt put it down! A very realistic take on the trials of modern day driving.
on 15 December 2012
I have not read this book as it was bought for my husband who shouts out every time a drive makes a mistake or does anything which upsets him.
on 4 January 2013
Can relate to many of the anecdotes in this book. Obviously, you have to be a driver to appreciate them.
on 21 October 2011
Very good book. Very funny in places and its all based on real life events (that you see a lot of the time whilst driving)
Read the book from cover to cover in a couple of days and i don't really read! Was glued to it!
on 3 June 2016
Bought as a fun fathers day gift this went down well at the time but I have never seen it since so not sure if it a treasure or long gone to the recycling centre in the sky!
on 20 November 2011
great book and kept my grumpy old man amused for hours
delivered promptly as always
Good price
Good old Amazon . Easy to use and easy to spend a fortune!
on 6 April 2012
I found this book to be fairly amusing but not laugh out loud funny like I was hoping for! It didnt cost a lot to be fair though.
on 4 August 2014
as explained in the description.....and just what i needed!
on 9 August 2015
very funny, true to life
on 9 December 2014