To make this easier, I am going to divide this up into positive and negative opinions:
* The design is plain and not intrusive (i.e. holidays are written neatly to one side and don't take up writing space plus there aren't any annoying background pictures to distract you from the month).
* The 5 'Name' columns are empty for you to write in family members in the order you want.
* There is a 'Notes' section at the bottom of each month for writing in.
* There is a drop-down pocket to put bills, party invites, etc, in regardless of which month you're in (i.e. it still shows as you change the page). The pocket is just under 8cm in height but looks sturdy.
* There aren't enough stickers (just one sheet is provided).
* It would be nice to have some stickers for the parents (i.e. out for dinner, business trip, anniversary...) seeing as it's a 'family planner'.
* A few of the stickers take up the whole space of the day, and even overlap other days, so you can't write in anything else.
I bought this calendar as an alternative to the Mum's Family Calendar and find the combination of the two sets of stickers ideal. However, I'll be on the lookout for an alternative next year!