There are 5 parts to this book, each helping us understand a specific area of our spiritual growth. The following are the parts and chapters of the book.
1. Locating Yourself
2. Babyhood - Innocence, Ignorance, Irritability
3. Childhood - Unsteadiness, Curiosity, Talkativeness
4. Manhood - Esteeming Earthly Things Lightyly, Deadness to Censure or Praise, Ability to Recognize God at Work
5. Walking With Your Father - Getting Acquainted Through the Word, Experiencing Acquaintance
6. Walking in Love - "Loves" Contrasted: Divine - Natural Human, An Expose' on Love
7. Receiving the Knowledge - The Wrong Diet, The Place of Right Teaching
8. What Manner Of Man Are You?
9. The Natural Man - Knowledge Contrasted: Revelation - Natural Human, The Natural Walk
10. The Carnal Man - Walks as "Mere Man", Growing Out of Carnality
11. The Spiritual Man - Knowing the Father, Knowing the Son, Knowing the Holy Ghost
12. The Right Diet - Fruit of the Human Spirit, Renewing the Mind
13. A Word of Encouragement
This book is by no means exhaustive or complete in the topic of spiritual growth, but what Hagin does well is to help relate spiritual growth to what we can easily understand, e.g. the characteristics to a natural babyhood in relation to spiritual babes, and also he shares his vast experiences as a minister and how some Christians just do not want to grow. Some of his testimonies will hit home as you read it.