You don't have to have gardening experience or even a big gardening space to enjoy gardening! Container gardening offers you the easy way to start enjoying great vegetables, herbs and flowers with little space and absolutely no experience at all.
Have you dreamed of enjoying tasty, fresh vegetables? Do you love cooking with fresh herbs? Maybe you simply want to dress up your home or outdoor space with beautiful plants and flowers. Discover how this easy to understand book "How to Grow Container Gardens" offers you an easy, step by step guide to get you started with container gardening.
Enjoy these pages packed with how-to information and more than 90 beautiful color photos. In fact, you'll get great ideas just from viewing the gorgeous photos that will be sure to inspire your green thumb.
What This Book Offers You:
- Get to the nitty-gritty of container gardening - learn the great benefits container gardening offers and how to decide if this gardening style is right for you
- Choosing your container - find great ideas on finding the perfect containers, learn some cool unconventional container ideas, discover the pros and cons of different containers and even read up on how-to information on preparing your container for planting
- Tips and ideas for success as you undertake vegetable, flower and herb gardening the easy way
Read This Book and Find:
- Information on the best vegetables for container gardening with specific information on seeds that work best for each type of vegetable you may want to plant
- Find out which vegetables work well for indoor growing
- How-to information on successful container herb gardening
- Discover which flowers and plants work best for container gardening
- Helpful guidance on which plants and flowers require full shade, partial shade and full sun
- Potting soil guide - everything you need to know about choosing the right potting soil - even learn to make your own (recipes included)
Have Fun Learning How to:
- Choose your own container gardening theme
- Pick the right containers for your indoor or outdoor garden
- Plant and grow vegetables you can enjoy eating
- Cultivate herbs you can put to use in your kitchen
- Plant and grow beautiful decorative plants and flowers to add beauty to your indoor or outdoor area
- Start a terrarium container garden that requires little care (even if you have a black thumb)
- Keep the right amount of moisture in potting soil for optimum growth
- Get started with container gardening today
You can enjoy gardening on your porch, in a windowsill or on the back patio. Find the best approaches to container gardening success, learn the best techniques for growing almost any plant in a container and learn to love gardening, even if you've never grown anything before.
If you're ready to start container gardening today, simply scroll back up and hit the "buy now" button. You will be able to start putting this book to use right away so you can enjoy growing vegetables, herbs and flowers, even if you have little space to work with.