4.3 out of 5 stars1,119
Colour Name: Violet/White|Change

on 1 July 2013
I bought these for my 6-year old daughter, fearing the standard headphones on our 24hr flight to Oz would be either substandard or just wouldn't fit a child properly. I didn't go for a headphones with a volume limiter just in case they couldn't compete with the engine noise. Anyway, my daughter loved them and could hear everything clearly. Seemed comfy to me (I put them on to set the volume) and she didn't complain so would definitely recommend.
on 16 January 2013
Our house gets very loud when both kids are playing on their games systems and these did the trick. They fit my daughter who is 5 great and only having wire on one side saves her strangling herself. She uses them on everything now and loves them. Well worth the money for the peace and quiet.
on 14 January 2015
Best ones I've purchased (and i've bought a few) sound is nice and clear, they look lovely and go perfectly with the pink 'kiddigo'. Bought these for my niece (she is 5) and she is really pleased with them.
on 17 May 2011
Totally agree with the other happy buyers. Needed an alternative to earbuds that were not suitable for small ears. These were on sale, they were pink, looked good and comfy, my 3 1/2 yr old grand-daughter loves them. What's more, they arrived the next day on super-saver delivery --- in good time for the family camping trip. So happy campers all around.
on 1 November 2013
I bought two of these for my boys but unfortunately they didnt last long. Its probably more due to the fact that my boys are a little rough with their things but the more expensive headphones are more durable.
on 4 October 2013
This is our 2nd pair because they are so great, I had to buy my littlest one a pair to match her sister. Fab sound, I have used them on a lng flight and they were great. Excellent quality andgreat price. Perfect stling for little princesses!
on 14 October 2014
Good value for money, comfortable adjustable fit, and the grandchildren, age 3 and 6, enjoyed wearing them. They were bought for use with in-car dvd players, and we have enjoyed the peace and quiet!

I have given them a 4 star simply because there was no volume limiter, although this did no appear to be a problem.
on 13 March 2014
think these are great, they are a little big and my 4 yr old who is small for her age wont wear them because they just fall off, my 5 yr old loves hers though and they fit lovely and she is normal sized :) sound quality is very good, so altogether a good buy
on 1 August 2011
These are great for my 2 year old son to wear whilst he watches Postman Pat on the ipod touch. I have also found them handy to use when I am commuting to work - very handy as they adjust for both head sizes! I would definitely recommend these to a friend.
on 31 January 2012
I purchased these for my 10 yr old son as the ones with his mp3 player hurt his ears.
These are so comfy and adjustable - the sound is excellent and he is very happy.
Would recommend these to anyone and ordered a pink pair for my daugther too.