on 26 April 2015
My 11 month old hates having a sheet or anything over her in bed, so I bought this for when it's necessary (we live in a hot country). However she doesn't seem to like this either, but she was fine with the thicker ones. As it's very thin, I think it doesn't feel as soft as for example the 1 tog. It's very crisp even after being washed a few times. My biggest frustration with this is the zip. It's up the middle of the bag, not around the side, and you can pull the zip from bottom to top (so she has a zip under her chin), or top to bottom. But to connect the zip at the top it's really fiddly to do and not at all fun in the middle of the night with a cranky tired baby inside.
on 1 September 2013
Its just cloth bag with a hole for the head and two limb holes plus a zip to open and close it. And its extremely useful! In the last few hot months our 7 month old baby has used this almost exclusively. She either goes in just her nappy for really warm nights or in a sleeping suit for less warm ones. In case for accidents the bag can be washed and dried very quickly as it just one layer of light cloth.

Please note that this bag is a “travel” version designed so that a standard 5 point harness can be fitted through holes in the back. We don’t use this facility and thus can't comment on it.
on 28 July 2014
The material on the product ripped before I even got it on my baby for the first time. It is clearly cheap material and very poor quality, which was disappointing given the cost. While everything else about it is as expected I couldn't recommend it.
on 2 July 2015
I regret I bought it. The material is quite harsh on the skin compared to slightly thicker grobags, eg a 1.0 tog, it almost feels hard. Plus the front zipper is not the best solution: it's fiddly and I'm worried that the hard bits will hurt my baby's neck.
on 25 August 2013
This gro bag was a god send in the hot weather as my son wouldn't sleep without a gro bag on! It's a lovely pattern and I like the gro bags that zip up down the front as they're easier to use. The only reason I haven't given it 5 stars is because the material isn't all that soft or comfy, my baby did sleep fine in it but personally I think it would be nicer if it was a bit softer. Other than that it's great!
on 19 April 2015
Perfect for the hot weather and taking abroad. My child won't sleep unless in a gro bag and I didn't know what to do when hot weather came. This grobag is just like them having a sheet on, but in the security of their grobag. Back to sleeping properly again. Perfect.
on 22 July 2013
We were struggling to get babe to sleep without a sleeping bag in the hot weather, as he's so used to having one on. Bought this and it works perfectly - nice and cool too.
on 4 August 2013
Light-weight, perfect for the current heat wave. Nice strong zip that zips in both directions for good flexibility. Washes well, pretty colours.
on 24 September 2013
The grobag was purchased because of the heatwave in the summer. Gave the baby comfort in that he could still sleep in a grobag despite the hot weather. Useful for travelling as there was a concealed zip in the back to enable the toddler to be straped in a car seat whilst in the grobag.
on 10 August 2013
I purchased this during the recent hot spell when my son refused to settle without a sleeping bag and even his 1 tog one was too much.

This is just sheet thickness but seems to keep him happy and therefore keeps me happy!

See one answered question