on 26 April 2014
My son is an average size 13 month old and he is a very wiggly sleeper! Decided to get this so he had a bit more room. This fits him fine and he has not wiggled out of it or anything. Quality is good and they wash well. We have been using them for about 3 weeks and very happy with the product! Just about to re-order so we have done spare! I think they are expensive for what they are but this is the average price for these grobags and it seems to be cheaper than buying them individually.
on 9 March 2014
I bought these Grobags having always used Gro products. The sizing on these is ridiculous - they are so big that my average sized 2 year old will likely never fit them. Her head could easily pass through the opening and so could her arms.
What is even more annoying is that I am still waiting for my refund to be processed, 4 weeks later.
on 16 November 2013
I haven't actually used these yet as my daughter is 12 months old and these are from 18 months. But they were delivered promptly, look good and as I've used grobags in the past I can only assume they will be strong cosy and durable as usual. Always good sleeping bags.
on 14 October 2014
Excellent grobags, always good quality and lovely designs. They last so much longer than any other bag I have used, they also keep theit colour no mater how much they are washed. Well worth paying the extra money.
on 3 November 2013
We love these almost as much as our son does. And at the combined price, a relative bargain. Nice and cozy.
on 11 October 2015
These are nice, cute, unisex gro bags and they've served us well. It can be hard to find the larger size.
on 4 February 2015
Good value for money. My son sleeps very
well in them.