Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-6 of 6 questions
votes
According to the blurb it does, I had the 2 and it didn't fit completely. I bought it because of the seemingly indestructible claims. The screen protector gets scratched easily which means you need to pull it off, the rubber sections are loose and the panel covers fall off leaving openings. You can get better especially for the money.
4 Jun 2014 by Donswanny
votes
I am sorry I cannot give you a definite answer as the Griffin Survivor was not for myself. There was some doubt that it would fit the recipients I Pad, but I understand it did.
13 Mar 2014 by Mr. Gordon W. Simmonds
votes
Yes it has a transparant screen protector. However it does not fit perfect so it is not 100% in contact with the screen but it works. I am not sure if this is a original or a copy. I have true original griffin for my miniipad and that is close against the screen but it can off-course also be that there is a difference between the mini and the ipad. Regards Birger
27 Jan 2014 by Birger
votes
It fits my iPad 3 which is exactly the same spec / size as the iPad 4 according to the apple website, so unless they have drastically moved the buttons or camera locations etc I am guessing it would be fine.
21 Jan 2014 by London11
votes
have u got one ipad1 27 Dec 2013
NO cRAIG ,ITS AN IPAD 2.
28 Dec 2013 by J A Chivers
votes
Unfortunately no. I bought this for my Air and although this product comes up in an Air search and states New iPad compatibility it is both too deep and the too wide for it. Time for a return. The case did look good though.
11 Jan 2014 by Mr C.
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Search Questions and Answers