You are heart-broken and devastated. Now what will you do? Will you seek the light or embrace the darkness? "When Grief Sends You Running For Cover" is a classic work on grief! A reflection on the fundamental issues of life, death, and faith in the midst of loss. Written after his wife’s and brother's tragic deaths as a way of surviving and coping, "When Grief Sends You Running For Cover" is Stephen M. Curiel's unflinchingly truthful account of how loss can lead one to deeper spirituality and an uncommon joy.
Will you live your life to the fullest or will you dwell in misery for the rest of your life? "When Grief Sends You Running For Cover" offers you;
* A chance to see life with new eyes!
* Spiritual and practical techniques to recover from loss and overcome grief!
* Insight to discover who you really are!
* Gives you power to heal yourself!
* Where to find support in these trying times!
Your loved one has just died, but you are still here and very much alive. So what are you going to do with the rest of your life? "Add to cart"