- Enjoy £1.00 credit to spend on movies or TV on Amazon Video when you purchase a DVD or Blu-ray offered by Amazon.co.uk. A maximum of 1 credit per customer applies. UK customers only. Offer ends at 23:59 GMT on Wednesday, November 30, 2016 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Check out big titles at small prices with our Chart Offers in DVD & Blu-ray. Find more great prices in our Top Offers Store.
Grey's Anatomy - Season 9 [DVD]
Get £1 Off Amazon Video*
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
All episodes from the ninth season of the award-winning US drama following the lives of medical professionals at a fictional Seattle hospital. The hospital staff try to overcome the tragic consequences of the plane crash which took place in the previous season. The episodes are: 'Going, Going, Gone', 'Remember the Time', 'Love the One You're With', 'I Saw Her Standing There', 'Beautiful Doom', 'Second Opinion', 'I Was Made for Lovin' You', 'Love Turns You Upside Down', 'Run, Baby, Run', 'Things We Said Today', 'The End Is the Beginning Is the End', 'Walking On a Dream', 'Bad Blood', 'The Face of Change', 'Hard Bargain', 'This Is Why We Fight', 'Transplant Wasteland', 'Idle Hands', 'Can't Fight This Feeling', 'She's Killing Me', 'Sleeping Monster', 'Do You Believe in Magic', 'Readiness Is All' and 'Perfect Storm'.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
This series feels very rushed to me with and I can't help but feel that the whole plane crash settlement was condensed into fewer episodes than originally planned.
The whole thing starts off simply enough, covering where everybody is post plane crash.
Lexie is very sadly dead, Mark is in a coma on life support, Arizona has had her leg amputated and Derek is facing the possibility that he will never operate again due to his hand injury. Meredith and Christina are the only ones who have escaped unscathed (physically that is)
Meredith is now a General Surgery Attending with the nickname "Medusa"
Karev is at first an acting Paeds Fellow but becomes permanent when he decides to cancel his job at Johns Hopkins while Chrstina is a Cardio Fellow at the Mayo Clinic but after numerous ups and downs she returns to SGMWH.
A flashback episode (#2) shows the aftermath of the plane crash and the effect that it had on the people involved. I enjoyed this episode as it also showed Mark Sloan's final days in which he has several moving scenes with Callie, Avery and Derek.
The doctors are of course suing the airline and end up turning down the money offered in hopes of finding some real answers.
This ends up in them suing the hospital instead (no answers there guys!Read more ›