on 29 April 2013
This product is an absolute godsend! It makes charging and using the iPhone, iPod or iPad at the same time so much easier as you dont have to sit right next to the plug! I have now bought a couple of these as I have found them so useful. The only thing I would say about it is that if you are charging an iPad it is considerably slower at charging than using the standard shorter lead, especially if you are using it at the same time. No problems with charging the iPhone or iPod though and have no experience of it changing the iPad mini. Overall very satisfied!
on 3 July 2013
Bought this to use at work as my Iphone never lasts all day. It does charge the phone but unlike an original Apple charger you cannot use your phone while it's plugged in.
Would not recommend at all. It got one star because there is nothing lower!
on 7 March 2013
Wow....... Where would I be without this thing!! I literally can not use a normal length charger anymore without pulling it out the socket or out of my phone! I've had this product for a good 6months now and it still works perfectly!! Ive recommended this to everyone I know with an iPhone!!! Thank you for making my life a lot easier!!!!
on 14 April 2014
I am very happy with this item. The cable is almost too long, but it is so good to have a cable that is actually long enough that you don't have to have your pod on top of your computer or on the floor next to the power point.

I have had no problems with this item and think that it was great value for the money.
on 27 July 2013
I bought this a good while ago, and only managed to use it a few times before it stopped working. However, this may be my own fault since I moved home a few times and carried it around a lot. I used it for my 4th gen iPod and it is a great length.
on 23 March 2014
After being used to charge a phone for barely 3 weeks the connection snapped clean off, definitely would not recommend.
A clever idea that was useful while it lasted, unfortunately, poor build quality makes this a huge waste of money.
on 24 December 2012
Got this for my Iphone 4s as the charging lead supplied is very short. For a couple of pounds this is perfect for the job!
on 21 August 2013
Very good at the price I have been using mine for ages and so has my wife the kids have broke theirs but they have broken every other lead I have given them. I will definitely order more as it is a good price for a long lead I just need to teach my kids to pull on the connector not the lead!!!!! Very useful item :-)
on 30 August 2013
After a couple of uses, the wires are on show and it doesn't charge or connect to the computer, unless it is in a very specific position. It's the perfect length, but just don't waste your money on this piece of rubbish!!
on 19 February 2014
Shocking service!! Took ages to deliver and when the wire finally came it wasn't even 1 metre long. It clearly states in the description that the wire is 3 metres long. I am very annoyed!!
Would give it 0 stars if there was an option!!