- Hardcover: 240 pages
- Publisher: The Crowood Press Ltd (12 Nov. 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1847974201
- ISBN-13: 978-1847974204
- Product Dimensions: 24.9 x 18.8 x 2.5 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (12 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 89,974 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Greenwood Crafts: A Comprehensive Guide Hardcover – 12 Nov 2012
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Edward Mills carried out his first coppicing in Essex in 1981, and, ever since, his career has enabled him to carry out coppicing of woodlands in counties all over England. In 2003 Edward purchased his own coppice woodland in the Lake District and is an enthusiastic proponent of all things greenwood. In 2004 he became a Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Foresters. Rebecca Oaks set up her own coppice business in 1994. Mentored by Bill Hogarth, the last active coppice merchant in the n-west of England, she built a business specializing in hazel coppice and crafts. In 2000, together with colleagues, she formed the Bill Hogarth MBE Memorial Apprenticeship Trust (BHMAT) and has been running three-year apprenticeships in coppicing ever since. In 2011 she took the decision to pass her business to her apprentice and is now a Forestry Adviser with Cumbria Woodlands.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
very informative, my partner was very happy with his gift, thank youPublished 11 months ago by ms green