on 15 August 2014
After a friend of mine told me about green tea and its health benefits, I did not believe them at all so I decided to do some research and came across this book, and I’m so glad I did! Green Tea and its Miraculous Healing Powers is a brilliant book highlighting the benefits of the miracle that is green tea. It explains the many health problems that are part of our everyday life and how green tea battles and protects us from them. As well as this it also gives a green tea recipe and answers frequently asked questions about green tea. This book is great whether you’re using green tea for weight loss or just to be healthy.
The reason I love this book so much is that it doesn't just tell you what green tea does, it tells you how it does it as well. It has so many ways you can use green tea to your advantage like tackling obesity, controlling your cholesterol, taking care of your skin and stress relief.

Before I read this book I was the type of person to drink a bottle of coke to get my energy boost but now I use green tea knowing that it adds so many advantages to my life.
I found this book extremely useful; it helped me turn my life around. I would definitely recommend it.
on 13 August 2014
I first heard about green tea from a friend of mine who suggested that I start having it daily without fail to live full of health and vitality. And then a few days ago another friend mentioned that It was great for health and there is nothing like it. That got me really curious to know more about green tea. My online search lead me to this book and I was pleasantly surprised with what I read. You too will be amazed if you happen to read about its great benefits of your health.

The book is very well organized and contains a lot of relevant information. It was more than enough to satisfy my curiosity about green tea. And now I have at least two to three cups on an average daily. I can bet that you would not be able to resist it as well after reading this wonderful book on green tea.
on 22 April 2015
I love green tea, I have it fit into my daily routine. I drink at least 2 cups a day and I love the results of it. It is great for my stomach and skin. I don't feel so bloated and don't get many breakouts anymore. This book is a great guide for anyone who doesn't know much about green tea. All the information in this book is written in a nice manner. Highly recommended!
on 29 October 2014
Green tea has long been tippAn interesting, informative book.ed as a remedy for all sorts of things. This book explores the benefits of green tea for all sorts of things including tackling obesity and cholesterol, cardiovascular disease, tooth decay, arthritis and allergies to name a few! One that particularly interested me was the anti-viral and anti-bacterial properties; everyone knows that it isn't good to take too many antibiotics; maybe a regular dose of green tea is the answer? A useful book!
on 6 August 2014
For those of you who gulp down a cup of coffee every couple of hours, without giving it too much of a thought here is a healthier option and a fantastic book on the miraculous healing powers of green tea. I can feel the difference and the lightness after switching over to green tea after reading this book.

This book tells you so much about the benefits of green tea that you will be almost propelled to try it and make it a habit. This is the second book from this author that I am reading (the first one was about Honey and I have reviewed that as well coz I loved every page of it). First it was honey that the author got me started with and now its green tea. But I feel lucky to have stumbled upon these books as they have told me a lot about these two natural things which can add a lot to my health and the best part is that I do not need to do anything extra for it. But honey and green tea are easily available, so it's pretty easy to get started with.

The book is well thought, researched and very well structured. The language is simple and easy to understand and it is to the point. Lots of information packed in these pages. If you are conscious of your health and want to take just one action to improve it, read this book.
on 7 October 2014
Interesting and worth a read.
on 8 June 2015