Price:£35.03+ £4.99 shipping

on 13 May 2013
I have drunk a lot of whiskey over a decent period of time. Never tasted anything like this. Sensational. Green apples in a glass. Top 3
on 17 March 2012
This whiskey was recommended to me by a friend.The brand was prevoiusly unknown to me, however in for a penny in for a glass or three after having sourced a bottle via Amazon. It proved to be a very smooth and enjoyable tipple and is much to be recommended if you enjoy Irish whiskey neat.The only problem is that the bottle seems to empty rather quickly and will require replacing rather too frequently. I suspect a design fault in the bottle!!
on 18 January 2016
I have purchased several bottles of Green Spot in the last year and a half as gifts for my father and father in law.

Having heard about Green Spot, from an American guest at a wedding who never goes back to the US without some, I thought it would make a great gift for my father as he would be a bit of a whiskey connoisseur. Regular off license's do not stock this so Amazon was my first port of call and promptly purchased a couple of bottles.
My father was pleased with his present and even more pleased after sampling some Green Spot, being a Jameson drinker normally I was dubious about the outcome of the taste test, but he has since asked me to order more. My father in law also was very pleased and I would recommend as a gift to any whiskey drinker.
on 21 January 2015
I'm not a Whiskey expert but I loved this. So did my neighbour who I gave the bottle to. I had a glass when he opened it and left the rest to him - it was gone in a few days.

Why did i like it - this Whiskey is smoothness personified. maybe not to everyone's taste but perfect for me.

Will definitely try again.
on 5 March 2016
One to try before you die, definitely. Very distinct and unusual, but in an exceptionally good way. If Teeling single malt is jam doughnuts, this is apple crumble and custard and better by a notch with more surprise and complexity. Quite a whiskey indeed!
on 8 December 2013
Very nice, smooth whiskey.
Good for those that don't like the less accessible heavily peaty or rougher style ones or as a introduction to whiskey or indeed whisky...
on 12 February 2016
I'm sceptical about using online for drink and food but can say it arrived in great time, fantastic packaging and also tastes great!
on 7 March 2014
I quite liked it but not enough to change from my favourite Bushmills.Its the first time I have had one pot whiskey
on 11 September 2014
Beautiful, with 25% water it enhances the aroma and allows the tastebuds to fully appreciate its excellence.
on 24 August 2013
very nice smooth and easy to drink everyone who tried it enjoyed the drink didn't get to drink as much I liked