- Hardcover: 130 pages
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press; 1st edition (3 Jan. 1932)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0521041317
- ISBN-13: 978-0521041317
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 4,527,262 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Greek Sculpture & Painting: To the end of the Hellenistic Period Hardcover – 3 Jan 1932
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
This is a reprint of the book first issued in 1932, which was composed of the relevant chapters in the Cambridge Ancient History and illustrated with over two hundred pictures.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Antiquarian, Rare & Collectable > By Publication Date > 1901-1950 > 1931-1940
- Books > Antiquarian, Rare & Collectable > By Subject > History
- Books > Antiquarian, Rare & Collectable > By Subject > Poetry, Drama & Criticism
- Books > Antiquarian, Rare & Collectable > By Subject > Study Books
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Styles & Movements
- Books > History
- Books > Poetry, Drama & Criticism > History & Criticism > Literary Theory & Movements