This spiral bound street atlas of Greater Manchester contains 130 pages of coloured street mapping that includes coverage of:
The coverage extends beyond the Greater Manchester area to include:
- Adlington, Alderley Edge, Billinge, Bollington, Coppull, Culcheth, Edenfield, Garswood, Glossop, Hadfield, Handforth, Haydock (part), Macclesfield, Marsden (part), New Mills, Newton-le-Willows, Oughtrington, Poynton, Upholland and Wilmslow. There is separate coverage of Knutsford.
There are large scale city and town centre maps of:
- Manchester, Atlrincham, Ashton-under-Lyne, Bolton, Bury, Oldham, Rochdale, Stockport and Wigan.
Postcode districts and one-way streets are featured on the street mapping.
Also included are:
- a postcode map of the Greater Manchester area.
- a road map of the Greater Manchester area.
- a Manchester rail and Metrolink connnections map.
The index section lists selected flats, walkways and places of interest, place and area names, National Rail and Metrolink station names. There is a separate list of hospitals, hospices and NHS Walk-in Centres covered by the atlas.