Had one of these for over a year now, love it so I'm shopping for a second one.
* Extremely comfy
* Light and easy to move around
* Folds up to save space without having to undo latches or anything
* Rocks if you want it too (with your leg hanging off the side (if you've got long legs!))
* So comfy it's unreal!
* Offputting the first few times you sit in it. When you're sitting in it properly it rocks back and you end up almost horizontal. This isn't made very clear at all. As you rock back to almost horizontal, as you're not expecting it, you think you're going to fall backwards! But there are little bumps on the "legs" that stop it rocking back that far so you never do fall backwards, it just feels odd the first few times you get in it!
* It's a bit aqward to get in and out of, I'm 6'5" and I have to stand with both legs either side of the chair, straddling it, then hold onto the handles and sit down.
* You can only ever sit in it facing up - as you can see from the shape there's just no way anyone could ever sit in it face down unless your knees bend the wrong way!
* As it rocks back so you're almost horizontal it's not that comfy to try and read a book whilst lying in it. I get over this by putting it's back against my garden table so it can't rock back much.
Just think of it as a sun lounger for lying in rather than a garden "chair".
I know I've said it already, but this thing is so comfortable it puts me to sleep easily, it's unreal. It's shaped to support your body perfectly, and as there are no "side-to-side" support bars, there's nothing digging into the back of your calves or bum or back. It's just got an extremely clever and simple mechanism that holds the material taught under you as you put your weight on it.