Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

Great book but another bloody Amazon.com rip off on pricing!

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-1 of 1 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 26 Aug 2011 12:47:04 BDT
P. Mitchell says:
I have been here before moaning about pricing of books in different locations and last time was a bit of a gunfight but it did answer some of my questions and satisfied me until now...However here is a matter that is clearly a rip off with this excellent book being priced on Amazon UK at 0.99 pence and on Amazon.com at $12:65...no-one can tell me any reason for this other than a rip off...the tax thing does not work as no-one can explain how Amazon delivers the tax on this book to the Italian government and the delivery charge does not work as there isn't one at 0.99 pence or with Free Wireless delivery...!
I am going to have to stop throwing money away into Amazon.com pockets and somehow organize a UK address to get books from a reputable group who are selling e-books as they are supposed to..honestly.
Peter M.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  1
Total posts:  1
Initial post:  26 Aug 2011
Latest post:  26 Aug 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about