on 27 November 2014
So, i recieved this item. Just in time for my house warming. Thought 95 quid was abit steep, but i liked the look.
It arrived with no instructions, not a prob, thought it was just an mistake so i e-mailed them to say can you just email them to me as i need to assemble this like right now.
Yes they said, we will as a priority "but please do not leave us nagative review" This is 6am. By 3pm still nothing so another e-mail sent asking.
Still nothing by 7pm - too late, theyve had all day. It needs to go up.
3 hours it took me and my husband to work it out & many arguements later...
Not a happy customer, this is unaccrptable. Its not worth the stress or agg!
I never ever leave a bad review but this has angered me & while im here, this product is soooo not worth 95 quid. Save your money guys. You can find better, easier & cheaper else where!
on 19 June 2014
The cabinet arrived extremely well packaged - no chance of the various parts scuffing each other.

All parts and the screws, doweling, fixtures etc are individually bagged and labelled, making it simplicity itself to construct. With the labelling, I found the instructions very easy to follow - pictures only, no confusing text.

The screw holes are pre-sunk and perfectly aligned, so no crooked edges. Another nice touch is the rear-panels are secured using screws - much neater than panel tacks.

For practicalities, each drawer will hold 4 standard loo rolls (Andrex classic - if you go for posher 3-ply, maybe only 2!). A bottle of Jif fits under the shelf on the lowest height bracket.

All told, this cabinet compares and exceeds others I have looked at in various retail stores, and at a fraction of price. Thoroughly recommended.
on 5 April 2014
We have just had a new bathroom fitted. It is quite a big bathroom but as we have a big bath and separate big shower there isn't a huge amount of space for storage. We had a quite specific size gap to put a storage unit in. After a lot of searching this was pretty much the only option that seemed the ideal fit and was an ok price. I wasn't expecting great quality but was pleasantly surprised. It is a rather sweet unit but still supplies fairly good storage space. I like that it is not too deep so doesn't stick out too far and take up too much floor space. It is also handy to have both drawers and a cupboard. The cupboard is the perfect size for cleaning products and 12 toilet rolls and the draws are ideal for shampoos, toothpaste etc. It feels very sturdy and has a nice finish. It is quite complicated and time consuming to build and the instructions could be better but we have had far worse in the past! It was worth the effort in the end anyway.
on 23 June 2014
This is pretty good quality for a flat-pack, generally well-finished, easy to assemble and is doing the job very well. The interior shelf/bottom shelf of the product will stain with any mouthwash spills, so you might want to put those sorts of bottles in a box or tray inside the cupboard.
on 26 April 2013
These are easy to assemble and come with clear instructions . Better quality than 'ikea'. Value for money. Arrived within designated timescale.
on 11 January 2016
Bought 2 of these for the kitchen as we're a bit short on storage space. They look great in our white shaker style kitchen! The come with the best laid out instructions I think I've ever seen with a flat pack - everything is clearly marked and explained - it was a pleasure to put these together!
on 31 March 2014
Sadly I can only give the item 3 Stars simply because it is not as easy to assemble and the instructions are very basic but once you
have managed to get the thing put together it is a very nice looking item and take my advice you will need two people to actually put it together and a couple of parts you have to really work hard to get to fit in the screws department otherwise it is okay and the wife seems to be happy with it
on 14 November 2014
Can't rate this highly enough. Bought it a few months ago and, yes, you have to put it together yourself but (I'm nearly 70 yrs. old) it is the easiest piece of furniture to make EVER !!!! Bought it for my bathroom and everyone that comes to the house admires it. Love it!!
on 1 August 2015
A brilliant addition to any room. Very easy to understand the instructions. Came well packed in perfect condition. All parts included, none missing. I changed the knob on the door to one that matched my other cupboards and it looks great.
on 18 February 2015
Very excited about this - It is very good quality and looks really smart. Measurements were spot on and the instructions for putting it together were so easy to follow. The only thing I have to comment about putting it together is that it's easier to put the hinges onto the side before it's all up. Once it's all together, the space is a little restricted but my issue was more that I am right handed and I had to attach the hinges with.. Dum dum dum... my left hand. As far as the product goes though, it's so epic that it was hardly worth mentioning. So good. Honestly. Fits like a glove.