Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£1.99

VINE VOICEon 31 March 2014
This is a great story with great characters and a lovely text. The characters ar funny and loveable and the children iWork with love their exploits. The children were cheering on the grannies and booing at the baddies. It is a feel good story with a message that crime does not pay.
Judith Kerr has always been well loved in our house and, although this not our favourite story, it is still a lot of fun. This is the story of the fearless granny gang – the youngest of which is eighty-two. They can carry out repairs, fix cars, tame lions and baby-sit crocodiles! One day there is a robbery and the grannies spring into action!

Although I like the idea of grannies being brave and capable; somehow this story didn’t hold the attention of my listener’s in the same way as other books by her. My niece liked the pastel illustrations and the way the grannies fought the baddies, but it has not been one of her most requested stories.
on 3 January 2013
All Grans should have this to read to their Grandchildren !
Not perha[ps as good as Judith Kerr's other books, ie Mog.
But a good read with lots of pictures to look at.
on 18 April 2014
My 4 and 6 year old grand-kids enjoy this story and I liked the way the Grannies beat the bad guys. Makes a change form super-heroes! Good pictures and plenty of humour.
on 15 January 2013
A must for all granny's and their grandchildren! Clever text, amusing situations - you'll never see your own grannie in quite the same way again!
on 22 January 2013
Lovely book full of wonderful hard working grannies who won't take any nonsense? A fun delight to read just before bedtime
on 13 February 2013
My grandson had this in his Christmas sack and loved it thought the Granny was really funny - he 5 years old
on 26 April 2014
While there is much humour and playfulness in Judith Kerr's new book, the dreadful classism on display should dissuade any parent from wanting to read such prejudiced drivel to their child over and over again. A quick flick through should suffice.
on 11 January 2014
A really good read which I ordered for a Christmas gift for my grandson. I love Judith Kerr and all her books.
on 4 February 2016
Beautifully written and illustrated book I'm pleased I found it and can't wait to read it to get grandchildren
The seller was very helpful and acted promptly when order went astray