Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now

Price:£3.89+ Free shipping

on 8 May 2012
These grapefruit spoons give you everything you'd want/need in a grapefruit spoon:
Sharp serated edges, but not so sharp you worry you're going to slice your tongue off.
Well made - they feel good quality and you'f have a job to bend one.
Look good - fit in well with any existing cutlery.
Dishwasher proof.
Good value for a set of four.

Highly recommended - especially as grapefruit spoons are so difficult to find on the High Street these days!
on 23 October 2011
These spoons are delightful! They look sophisticated and handle extremely well. I purchased these after reading other good reviews from purchasers and am very glad I did. Next time I have my friends over for a meal, the dessert will have to be something fruity, just so I can show off the spoons! Top quality for a low price - you can't beat it!
on 1 January 2012
These are great. Sharp enough to scrape out every last juicy piece of grapefruit, but designed not to cut your mouth. They dishwash as well. Sturdy with a lovely weight and balance. Very pleased. I Recommend them.
I did not purchase these special spoons for eating grapefruit. I actually purchased them for eating the contents of kiwi fruit (Chinese Gooseberries). I have used them for exactly this purpose and they proved highly effective. I have no doubt they could be used to scoop out the contents of all types of fruit, some of which I have yet to discover.

These spoons, which are similar in shape and size to tea spoons, have small teeth along their leading edges which help separate the fruit centre from their skins. If I had to choose a name for them I would call them simply 'fruit spoons'.

I received a set of 4, strong, highly polished spoons, which at a discounted price was a bit of a bargain. Recommended.
on 17 December 2011
Grapefruit spoons on the High Street are as difficult to find as a branch of Woolworths that is still open so I was pleased to be able to buy these on line. They are what I expected - grapefruit spoons!
on 23 December 2011
After searching every shop without success for grapefruit spoons, Amazon was my last resort and once again they came up with the goods....thanks Amazon.
on 20 September 2011
These spoons do exactly what they are meant to - and they do it whilst looking good too; which, if you're anything like me, is important!
on 8 June 2012
We bought these for eating mangos!! They are doubtless perfect for grapefruit but we wanted serrated spoons to eat mangos and find these excellent. They are very strong, beautifully polished and very well made in Sheffield - what more could you want. (Incidentally if you want a mango cutter then you can't beat the stainless steel one from Lakeland which is what we use to remove the stones cleanly.)
on 15 October 2013
An essential piece of equipment for anyone who enjoys grapefruit and indeed it I have found them useful for other things including eating very solidly frozen ice-cream! Well made and very reasonably priced.
on 31 December 2015
I've been looking for some of these for years. They are serrated on both sides and thus suitable for left and right handed people, Yes, I have used some in (some of the best) hotels which only had serration on one side!