Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 8 Dec 2009 12:36:30 GMT
Does anyone know why when sometimes you fire a granade launcher the granade doesn't explode? This happens at various distances from target

Posted on 8 Dec 2009 15:03:14 GMT
it happens if your under a certain distance, i'm not sure what it is, i think like 3m, also if you get it into the opponant then it kills w/o exploding, here's a little trick...get one man army pro, then when you run out of n00b t00bs you can switch to another class with them as many times as you like lmao, IW are so stupid ^_^

Posted on 8 Dec 2009 15:43:23 GMT
Or you can just use a scavenger to loot more, I think one loot gives 1 grenade launcher, I find those annoying as well, most of the time they do not explode on impact even when I shoot at the wall rather than the person himself.

Posted on 9 Dec 2009 00:15:14 GMT
I've found this as well, it's driving me insane as I'm trying to get expert gun challenges and it's a lot harder that it would have been in Modern Warfare. Most of my grenade launcher kills have come from firing into the air at the beginning of the game, as even a near direct hit doesn't seem to do much damage. You either hit them directly without detonation for a one hit kill, cause a bit of splash damage or nothing happens. Thrown grenades seem more effective but sometimes mine don't go off. I think when you fire grenade launchers angled too closely to the ground they skitter a bit without detonating. Point being, don't worry - you're not the only one.

Posted on 9 Dec 2009 11:22:23 GMT
J. o'boyle says:
u all need to stop being noobs and use guns, i hate ppl just randomly firing noob tubes n getting a lucky kill. no skill!

In reply to an earlier post on 9 Dec 2009 12:06:20 GMT
I was trying to get the shot gun addition to my M4, which ment getting 20 kills with a granade.

Very frustrating.

Posted on 27 Dec 2009 22:16:15 GMT
i agree - stop using noob tubes, the clue is in the name

p.s - using mums account, im not melanie :L
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  6
Total posts:  7
Initial post:  8 Dec 2009
Latest post:  27 Dec 2009

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about