on 3 January 2014
My son was behind with his English at school, so I invested in a few of these books, and this one has really helped him to get up to speed. It's clearly laid out, and the exercises are at the right pitch for the age range that it's aimed at. I always recommend the Collins Easy Learning books to friends.
on 24 January 2015
Simple yet effective reinforcement of literacy skills. Ideal to use whilst away from home or as a supplementary resource, there is not enough of an explanation or sufficient activities in the book for the child to learn a new concept from this book alone. As that it is not why I purchased it, I am still more than happy.
on 29 October 2013
I would have loved a bigger book with more practice pages. The practice exercises are excellent but I would have loved more practice on the various topics in the book. Overall the content is very good and the book does provide reinforcement for what's being taught in the classroom.
on 16 December 2014
I feel it doesn't give much practice, only single page of each exercise. May be good for revision rather than beginners.
on 7 December 2013
Our little boy enjoyed completing the book, would recommend. Bought several at the same time and enjoyed them all. N
on 26 April 2014
My 7 years old son is struggling with his learning, that book is very helpful. I can highly recommended. Thank you.
on 18 October 2014
Good book for 8 year old, helps guide you into what they should learn along with examples.
on 22 August 2014
Perfect for my two daughters who needed extra help with their punctuation and grammar.
on 6 February 2015
Very good to understand how to use punctuation. Easy to use and understand.
on 6 May 2015