on 30 April 2013
I will sum up this review very quickly and easily as they are only dumbbells.

I bought two of these for £60 I was a bit worried that they would not be up to the price tag but these fixed rubber dumbbells are very very comfortable in the hands which is always a bonus they are also better than hex dumbbells due to this.

If you don't like your dumbbells moving just face them on their side and hey presto no more moving dumbbells, very happy with the dumbbells and advise anyone who is looking in to some fixed dumbbells to get these. I will be getting a set of 15kg dumbbells from the same company however I think they will need to be purchased on their website.

The delivery time was very fast with one day delivery from order, however when I received the box it was quite beaten up however the dumbbells were wrapped up and no damage to them so don't be afraid to order these.

I hope my review is helpful to everyone.

P.S Comfort is key so no blisters on the hands like my old set
on 24 June 2013
Good build quality really could not ask for anything more it is what it is :}! a 10kg dumbbell well constructed with good rubber padding so as not to destroy my wood floors...
on 21 September 2012
Absolute fantastic product, was realy happy with it. A must buy for people who prefer fixed dumbells. You will have arnie biceps in no time.
on 1 July 2014
Very Good Quality ,good grip, packaging was good ,fast delivery .I recommend them .
on 2 September 2015
I just keep adding these to my set professional top quality and affordable.
on 10 August 2015
Son very happy what more do u want

See one answered question