Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-10 of 34 questions
votes
Hi Jordan, yes it does come with a charger and it is both, you have the usb that you can plug into the computer and then you have a plug that the usb goes into that you can then plug into the mains electric.
30 Nov 2013 by Mme Bernice Dawson
votes
Hi mate, it has a front facing camera but no rear facing one, its not great but good enough for skyping or taking pictures of yourself. If having a good quality rear facing camera is something you need in a tablet, this isn't for you. I believe the new Nexus 7 has a rear facing camera however if you're interested.
7 Dec 2013 by Paya
votes
I have updated to 4.4.3on my tablet as well as my phone and to be honest have not noticed a very big difference certainly no problems
4 Jul 2014 by Joolz Mansell
votes
No I went for the 32gb because it's not got an expandable memory
4 Jan 2014 by Malcolm Cozens
votes
can i watch love film 25 Feb 2014
I don't think you can. According to Lovefilm's site, the tablets that are "Lovefilm" compatible are Kindle Fire HD, iPad and iPhone. I bought some DVD ripper software, which means I can convert any DVD I have into a format I can then download onto my Nexus 7 to watch and I've found that very useful.
25 Feb 2014 by Ms Fiona Hirst
votes
That's actually very misleading and very confusing. It's likely a mistake on Amzon's end.
21 Feb 2014 by illage2
votes
no I cant't get Flash and no sky go very disappointed
6 Jan 2014 by patricia
votes
No, there's no 3/4g it works with a wifi only, you could buy a wifi dongle which needs a contract of 15 per month
26 Dec 2013 by P. W. WILKINS
votes
You can download books from Kindle onto the Nexus using the Kindle App. You need to be able to connect to download a book but once downloaded you can read them anywhere whether or not you have a wi fi connection
11 days ago by Mrs. J. Marsh
votes
I'm sorry I cannot help with this one. It would have been better to contact the company you bought it from, via Amazon.
25 days ago by Alex
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers