Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now

Good season, frustrating DVD.

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-1 of 1 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 6 May 2014 17:07:45 BDT
Last edited by the author on 6 May 2014 17:11:57 BDT
CD2387 says:
So glad everyone agrees with these camera angles being stupid, you wouldn't watch the games like that so why any different when you want to re-watch them or watch games you didn't see live. It actually doesn't show some of the goals i.e 2 Mark Noble penalties (ok he doesn't play for ManUtd but it just showed him run up to take them.....why??). It was the most frustrated DVD I've ever had the displeasure of watching. Yeah someone also commented on music in the background, there's a time and a place, show the games how they were played and commentated on for the atmosphere but if you must put music on ONLY do it before and/or after you've showed all the games properly in a short bunch of highlights to give you an insight into what you're about to watch or what you've just watched.

Can someone please tell me if the 2012/13 is the same? if so then I'm not buying it, simple as that. I was also considering getting 2011/12 even though the season didn't end well it still had many entertaining games but again if it does the same with the camera angles etc...as on 2010/11 there's no chance I'm buying it.
I as well had been collecting these season reviews and enjoyed watching every one of them until 2010/11.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  1
Total posts:  1
Initial post:  6 May 2014
Latest post:  6 May 2014

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about