- Hardcover: 112 pages
- Publisher: National Trust (15 Mar. 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1905400918
- ISBN-13: 978-1905400911
- Product Dimensions: 17.8 x 1.8 x 17.8 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 684,738 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Good Old-Fashioned Comfort Puddings Hardcover – 15 Mar 2010
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Sara Paston-Williams is an author, journalist, lecturer and broadcaster who specialises in food and food history. Her recent books include Good Old-fashioned Jams, Preserves and Chutneys, Good Old-fashioned Puddings and The Art of Dining. She lives in Cornwall.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Good old-fashioned puddings is the full blown version of good old-fashioned comfort puddings.
It has many more recipes etc etc.