A very useful item to keep in the shower, which reduces the need for cleaning glass panels by removing residual water. It is best used after the shower is rinsed with water to remove any soap scum.

It comes with a little suction pad that allows the squeegee to be hung on a flat surface. It stays in place for quite long periods (months), although does fall off from time to time. The handle is a decent size with a `good grip' so that you can hang onto it with wet hands, which is useful.

Mine have been in use for around five years and I remain very happy.
on 15 August 2009
This is the best product I have EVER bought. During the time I've had it, I haven't had to Viakal my shower doors once. It's just brilliant. Wipe down after a shower, doesn't leave any water on the doors, doesn't streak and keeps the glass gleaming. I've recommended this to all my friends.
This is one of those 'must have' items which does a simple job but does it brilliantly. I use this for cleaning my windows, shower glass, bathroom tiles and my car windscreen. I just spray on a window and glass cleaning solution and use this to wipe them clean.

I like that this squeegee is just the right size for windows. I've tried smaller ones and you end up getting streaks on your glass because it is hard to clean them before the solution dries. I've tried larger ones and I find them difficult to use, especially on my hallway windows and door glass as they aren't that wide.

The squeegee is sturdy and well made. The handle is made from non slip green rubber which because of its larger than standard size is comfortable and easy to grip even if you suffer from arthritis or weak wrists. The main body of white plastic is firmly attached to the handle and the wiper blade.

I've used my squeegee for well over a year, two or three times a week and it is still in almost perfect condition.
on 23 July 2009
Like all Good Grips products, a nice tactile handle, comfortable in the hand with a good clearing blade. This one replaces the last which was purchased approximately 11 years ago - so expecting this one to last just as long.
on 30 October 2009
Great little gadget but would have been better designed with the grip being made 180 deg rotated for when you get to the bottom of the shower door. The handle then is in the way of the bottom of the door. Don't let this put you of though because this is a snip at the price.
on 5 June 2009
OXO Good Grips Household Squeegee, SeafoamGreat asset to any glass shower doors its a MUST it removes every drop of water and there are no marks left behind Thank you
VINE VOICEon 6 May 2010
This is a well made and well designed squeegee that has a well designed handle and very effective rubberised scraper that will last for a long time. You can buy cheaper but this is a quality product. The only down-side is that the suction cup holder doesn't stay on smooth tiles for long. Recommended.
on 13 May 2016
Great, perfect for a quick clean of the flat glass bath panel after every shower. Very impressed with the quality & performance not forgetting the great Suction part. Been used twice every day now by myself & hubby; still clinging to the wall board which is a flat/shiny surface. I also use it around the edge of the bath as water from the shower settles there. Just one swoop and the puddles of water are in the bath tub.
Will order a second one for my sons shower room to replace a cheap one we bought from a certain Swedish store. That one performs ok but this OXO one is far superior and gets a better/cleaner result. Might encourage him to clean his shower more often! Easily installed no drill no screws/nails, simple tool that does the job & a suction part that does work...
on 29 September 2010
At first search, this was slightly more expensive than I expected to pay. However, well worth the extra money, it really does work well! Clears the shower screen beautifully, leaving no moisture at all, looks like a professional job. You can buy cheaper, but I would recommend the extra for this squeegee.
on 29 July 2012
I bought two of these squeegees on the strength of the glowing reviews but they are utterly useless. the blade is not soft enough to do the job by maintaining contact with glass. I am glad my old one did not get to the bin before I tried them.