on 6 November 2009
Got this a few weeks ago for my 5 month old labrador. He loves it, plays with it most days as he is never bored with it, and it remains in one piece! Makes a nice change from his other toys, which are usually chew related.
The ball is quite large and he can only just get it in his mouth which he finds a challenge. It also means he keeps dropping it, which then gives him cause to chase it again! You can adjust the size of the hole according to the size of the treats, which is useful. We use the smallest size and fill the ball with a few kibbles of his dry food.
He happily plays with it alone, and it helps burn off a bit of energy as he chases it round the house or yard.
on 11 February 2008
i own a siberian husky, from 7 and a half weeks old i have used this to distract her when she must be left unattended, as with any puppy they like to chew so this was a life saver. suitable for puppys and older dogs that get bored easily this is the toy for them. it is mentally and phisically stimulating.
on 7 February 2010
I have a 16 week old British Bulldog puppy and a friend recommended getting her something like this as I've been looking for a variety of toys to both entertain and stimulate her and this toy certainly keeps her entertained! It rolls, it's chewable/gnawable, the sound of the food inside drives her crazy, and then food comes out!
on 19 January 2010
I bought this treat ball for my dachsund, although he did enjoy it, it is totally unsuitable for small dogs. Luckily i was present when he got the ball firmly wedged on his bottom jaw! The fireman who cut it off his face managed not to laugh until after he had cut it off of poor Alfies' face! My dog was very unhappy and could have resulted in a very expensive vets bill. Please note it does actually say on the box, that dogs should not be left alone with the toy, which in my opinion, defeats the object of the toy.
on 1 January 2011
I bought this for my Bichon Frise X Poodle cross for when I was away from the house, unknown to me she goes into hibernation while I'm away. When I am present though and it's filled up with treats, she adores it. She has learnt to roll it over to the corner of the wall, and then flick it upwards with her nose so that it bangs against the wall, thus releasing a ton of treats. Because she is a small dog I only put smaller treats in there, and close the lid as far as it will go.

The toy is suitable for all sized dogs, as I've tested it on both Small, Medium and Large.
on 25 June 2013
Works well with the dried food we use for our 2 dogs. I needed a new one because I foolishly let them play outside with the balls and did not bring them in at night. One ball totally vanished from the garden I recon the Badgers were jealous!
It is such fun to watch the dogs playing" spin the ball" by banging their paw on the ball, and then retrieving them
from under chairs and behind doors etc.
What would take a minute to gobble down now provides 10 minutes on exercise for the dogs and fun for the whole family!
David T
on 15 February 2015
The item I received was not the item shown. It was blue with white spots. The white spots had been painted on and gone way over the edge of the circles. The blue of the ball was a matt blue colour. No treats included as it said there would be. It didnt say on any thing I read that the colours vary or that it would be a repainted ball. Asked for a refund as not happy I could scratch the paint off and as I dont know if this paint is non toxic I wasnt going to risk it with my dog. Was given a refund straight away.
on 13 September 2009
Got this for my 5 month old German Pointer puppy. She absolutely loved it. It is very solid and hard wearing and has an adjustable disk so you can set it to the size of the treats you put inside. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to keep their puppy mentally stimulated while they play. It really makes them work for their reward.
on 21 April 2011
My little chap loves this ball and takes him ages to get out his treats. He wonders all around the house moving it with his long nose and his paw to get it out of places it should not have gone. He knows that when it's empty he can't have more until the next day - he's clever that way!
on 21 October 2009
This product is really worth having, I use it to feed our 9 week old puppy his dry food at meal times and he's become quite the pro with it! It distracts him perfectly from our 2 adult dogs food bowls allowing them to eat in peace.