on 7 December 2013
I ordered one if these for my son from Les Soldes and it arrived today. Unfortunately what I received was a cheap imitation, branded 'Hua Meng'. The reviews for Goliath robo fish seem very divided snd I suspect the genuine products are generating the good reviews and the imitations the poor ones. I have now re-ordered and paid a higher price but from a more reputable supplier, and will revise my review once we've seen it in action. It's still annoying though - I was trying to get everything organised for Christmas before the imminent arrival of our second baby, and I could do without this hassle.
on 3 December 2013
My daughter had wanted one of these for ages. Going against my better judgement as reviews had warned me they didn't last, I bought one. She loved it, for 24 hrs! The robot fish still moved when out of water, so when it stopped working after 24 hrs I assumed the battery had run put because of this fault. But no. When my husband opened the fish up to change his battery, it had got all wet and corroded. Awful for a product that supposed to go in water. Putting a new battery in didn't work either as was ruined, one eve
on 9 March 2014
This is advertised as Goliath but it isn't. Its a cheap imitation! Reading other reviews itv appears that I'm not the first to experience this and it also appears that despite complaining to Amazon there not prepared to actually do anything about this as the company who supply this continue to false advertise and mislead customers . The customer services from the supply is nothing short of diabolical, in the end you admit defeat in your attempts to return the item and accept you have been RIPPED OFF. Shame on you Amazon for allowing this to keep happening.
on 16 October 2013
The description says "Goliath" this is not a goliath robo fish - its a different make. They have separate stands and batteries included in the packs. The fish I received is completely different, no stand, batteries thrown into the postal pack as separate items.
I bought 3 a blue pink and this one, out of the 3 this one didn't light up like the others and broke within 2weeks of having it so wasn't too impressed
on 2 June 2013
Our kids totally loved this little fishy. Great fun in bath with my 17 month old and 5 year old. Recommend it. Also, beautiful to watch swimming around in any fish tank.
on 14 December 2013
Delivery was fine,but was disappointed by the size of the fish, I thought it may have been a bit larger, don't go by the picture the fish is very small. This is a Xmas present so it has not yet been tried.
on 15 July 2014
Goliath is a misnomer, he's a bit small! Barely the size of the real thing, as a novelty item he was a nice addition to the bath and has lasted well!
on 26 October 2014
We like the robo fish! My children had wanted these for Christmas last year and as they had not been out long they were in my opinion a bit expensive but I ordered them 1 each @ approx £10 each. I then saw them in a local supermarket for £5 each so got some more. My boys have them in the bath and they are a novelty but we like them. I have been woken in the night before by one flapping away on the windowsill randomly! They are ok on batteries I think and they come with a couple of spares.
on 16 December 2013
Clown fish very small comapred to photo. did not work very well. Battery ran out very quickly, would not purcahse another one.