on 27 April 2014
Having read a few mind books on golf and putting, this is the first book that was hard to put down after I had started reading it,as a 8 handicap golfer trying to improve but without the time I would like as I run my own business I found I could relate very quickly to each chapter having kept stats for the last 18 months and doing skills tests. This book reinforced everything I was working on and added some extra chapters and I can't wait to start putting into practice GOLF TOUGH.
on 19 June 2014
As a low handicap amateur, County Player and someone whose the wrong side of 40 I didn't think I'd discover something that could dramatically improve my game, but I have.

The concepts that are explained in the book are so simple to understand, but you need to put in some effort to get the real reward.

In the 5 weeks that I have owned and consumed this book my golf has become so much more enjoyable and easier to understand and most importantly my scores and consistency have dramatically improved.

It's not a miracle cure, and it's a book that needs you, the reader, to commit to carrying out the techniques in it but if you do I'll guarantee your golf will improve.... mine has.
on 15 November 2014
Amazing book, such an important part of your game. If you can get your head in the right place the right practise and improvement follows. This book gave me the tools to work on getting my head in the right place. Not going to be easy as after years of golf my head is often in a very wrong place, but at least this book has given me belief that real change is possible.
on 26 May 2014
I would recommend this book to any golfer, having read 'Every shot.....', 'The Inner Game', all of Rotella's and Karl Morris and numerous others I have to say this is one of, if not the best book out there. It gives you all of the information and tools you need in a simple straight forward read - which is amazing when you consider how complicated the brain is!
on 3 November 2014
i have been a Golf pro for 20 years,and i have read a lot of Golf books to do with the mental side of the game, but never found the answer to my problems in any of them.
then i came across Golf tough...

fantastic book, suitable for all Golfers who wish to become as good as they can be.
on 19 June 2014
We come back time and time again because we remember the good stuff, Dan's found a way to explain how to have more days enjoying the good stuff
Body control, mind control made simple
Thanks Dan
on 27 May 2014
I can't praise this book enough. I bought the book only 5 weeks ago and had finished reading it within a few days. After reading the first three chapters I noticed a significant improvement in my practice and my scoring in competitive situations.
With DA being an ex Professional golfer his understanding of the problems we all encounter has come from his own experience rather than him learning it from somebody else.

I was due to play in a big event and had some big concerns which i needed some help with so I contacted DA via his website. From our first chat on a Monday,to meeting him on Wednesday my confidence went through the roof. Being a golf Pro myself I thought my problems were technical, how wrong was I! After 3 hours with DA I saw the ball and whole game of golf with amazing clarity. My concerns and worries about what other people thought of my swing/strike/ball flight are no longer a problem to me. I make a point of reading certain chapters almost daily and now practice with a purpose. If I continue to do this I know I will improve and make inroads into the wonderful game we play.

Keep squashing those ANTS!

Thanks DA.

An Audiobook of Golf Tough needs to follow.
on 8 January 2015
Briliant! Full of good advice and full of different ways of helping yourself to improve!
on 9 August 2014
Read a lot of Bob Rotella books, but this is much more practical and down to earth. It gives you a clear system to practice, to play and to perform under pressure. In my optionion the best guide to the mental side of golf around. I'm enjoying my golf a lot more and my practice.
on 11 September 2015
This is a no nonsense book that gives a unique approach to golf and can really help you to improve your game if followed, as it addresses the mental and practice side of the game and pulls no punches. Really good but requires a great deal of dedication and commitment.