on 23 July 1998
Thanks for the great audio tapes. I had been searching long and hard for anyway to improve my mental game. I figured that was the biggest part of my game that could improve. I play at most twice a month so my play has been quite erratic. After listening to your tapes, I have improved my consistency and also shot the lowest scores in four or five years. Last weekend I had three birdies on the back nine and rolled in six long putts. I could not miss. I was truly "in the zone." The only glaring error of the round occurred after a playing partner reminded me I was one over par. My mind went everywhere but hitting that next shot. I ended up in the deep rough and got a triple bogey. The following hole I collected myself and rolled inthe birdie. Thanks again. Your instruction made a great difference in my game.
on 27 March 1998
I recently purchased the Golf in the Zone tape. I do not play golf, but am a pool player. I found that your tape was wonderfully effective in cleaning up all the demons that I carry in my head that affect my level of play. I am a "scratch golfer" in the pool world, and I have found my game has increased by about 10-20% with my new found mental skills. And, perhaps the most exciting part is that I believe I have just begun to scratch the surface. Everyday when I wake up, I do a mental tune up. I use the same tools that you did, and during the day, I continually try to visualize my ideal game. So far this mental training seems to work. Thank you for a great product, and if you have any other suggestions please let me know.