Colour: Black|Size: Standard|Change
Price:£6.94+ Free shipping

on 26 August 2012
The grips on my woods were in need of replacement, as I have a tendency to hook them, I ordered a slightly larger grip, I also put two layers of tape on as well. I am delighted with the result. I feel much more confident holding the woods. I ordered Golf Pride as I believe they have an excellent reputation, very happy with the results.
on 29 April 2013
Golf Pride Quality, nice grip for the new season for the Driver. Fitted myself arrived with tape and clear instructions. Have played several rounds in the rain and the Grip has stood up well to the damp conditions.

Would recommend this grip and also the seller
on 20 September 2013
Have had other grips from this seller with no problems,but on this occasion this one went missing.
Went to the post office with the tracking number but the outcome was negative as they said it had been signed for
The problem is it is not my signature.Told the seller this and his response was to tell me to speak to the postman.
As there was nothing he. Could do as it had been signed for.That is a very negative response and I will not be purchasing from this seller again.
on 8 July 2013
Great Grips for woods. And very easy to fit. I did my three clubs all woods in under 20 mins and they are perfect. The grips feel good in the hands and the club is controllable.
on 23 June 2016
Great grips Golf pride!. Good feel on my mizuno irons, thanks. Happy golfing amazon customers!. And a happy new year!.
on 17 July 2014
Excellent price, easy to fit
on 13 July 2013