on 14 July 2010
This book is just what you'd expect from Mr Alliss! Witty, urbane, informative and interesting; the text comes across as a conversation with Mr A and it's almost as though he's just dropped in for a cup of tea and a chat before going onto his next broadcasting assignment (may he never retire from commentary work!). If you're looking for a gentle education in the whys and wherefores of golf and how its come to be the way it is today then this is what you're looking for.
on 7 December 2010
A very "easy-to-read" little book written by an accomplished golfer with a flair for expressing his golfing knowledge in a most delightful way. A lot of golfing tips to be gained as well.

Bill
on 15 September 2014
Very disappointing book after an interesting start. As a great fan of Peter Alliss I was hoping for more than lists of facts and figures. I didn't bother to finish it.
on 6 August 2012
A super reflective tome that offers enigmatic advice on the curious old game that one never fully understands and continues the urge to seek yet more information!
on 8 January 2014
This book was sent promptly, was good value for money and just what I wanted for a birthday present to myself!
on 18 February 2009
I returned this audio book, but was never refunded for it. I have tried to resolve this by email, but to no avail. My review would be that I have been put off using Amazon by the lack of response.