on 11 March 2013
wonderful earrings. i love them so much, so i put them on my ears immediately after they were delivered. and i didn't take them off until then. would recommend to everyone.
on 3 September 2013
Attractive earrings, good quality, nice finish, well presented, would go with anything and they would make a lovely present (but you'll keep them for yourself).
on 10 January 2014
pair of silver earrings for the price. They are just the size I was looking for, and are substantial in appearance. Nice stones too which catch the light. Just a small criticism that one of the clasps is slightly less secure than the other, but all the same has not become unfastened yet, and hopefully won't.
on 22 November 2013
I ordered these ear rings without much thought as I just needed some this size for a night out .When they arrived within 2days I was surprised the quality is superb they look so expensive and are so easy to fasten and secure .I am now looking for other pieces from same maker
on 4 June 2014
Not as good quality as the picture makes out but they are silver which makes them better than the earrings you get from high street shops (obviously not including jewellers) the price I paid is a fair price but would not have paid the original £40+
on 25 September 2013
Didnt realise how good these hinge earrings are! Keep them on all the time but can now take them out and put others in much easier than the hoops I had before. Just the right size and very comfortable .
on 21 February 2016
These are bigger than I expected, they are lovely, perfect size, normally with hoop earrings they are smaller than I expected but these are great. Well made, just enough sparkle. Would recommend
on 8 May 2015
Love these earrings but unfortunately I can't wear them as the posts won't go through my ear. They are a little too thick. Shame,as the quality is good.
on 11 February 2014
Bought these as a treat to myself! Am a fifty something that loves her earrings and these have never been off since I got them!
on 5 May 2014
These are a stunning pair of earrings, much nicer than the picture and came in a cute package. Would definitely recommend.