on 23 August 2011
After ordering several business card holders from our stationery company and returning them due to them being such poor quality, i tried the local office supply store. Again very poor and over priced products.

i was a bit dubious about ordering this on line as you cannot see how it is made or the quality. I was very surprised and delighted when it arrived. The pages are actually sealed into the book rather than stuffed into a pocket which most manufacturers seem to be doing now.

i'm so pleased with it that i'm going to order another for my boss.
on 9 February 2011
Excellent product for home use, especially to house all those tradesmen's business cards we accumulate and need for future reference. Can't fault the product at this price. Excellent value.
on 2 April 2011
Difficult to find on the High St., dispatched promptly, and does the job well. Good value for money, and excellent service.
on 17 March 2015
Item description is misleading. The headline should just say "64 pockets". It only fits 128 cards if you put two in each pocket back-to-back. The cards I bought the folder for are double-sided, so I can't do that. Perhaps I should have read the description more closely, as it does say 64 pockets, but if you're like me your attention will be drawn to "for 128 cards" in the title.

Misleading description aside, it's a nice, solid binder and does exactly what I want it to do - hold cards. Pockets are snug so if you do put two cards in each pocket you may find it tricky to get them out again. But It's just a shame it doesn't hold as many as I was lead to believe.
on 14 January 2012
For the money paid this is a cheap (but not nasty) business card holder and it sits nicely in the laptop bag as well so is easy to keep with you
on 14 March 2013
This is an OK card holder, and you get what you pay for. I'm left handed; so I find the openings for the cards on the wrong side. Also, you can't tell which way around to open the holder unless you put a sticker on the front.
on 16 May 2011
This was the best present out of everything for Xmas - this is ideal for carrying "registration cards" for young rugby teams or footbal teams
on 29 January 2012
I cannot fault this product. Just perfect for the job.
I would recommend to all without any hesitation. Might even go for another one.
on 25 July 2014
didnt realise the pockets were opaque. Would have preferred clear plastic so you could see the cards better.
on 13 January 2014
Does exactly what it's supposed to. Pretty good quality and quick delivery. I've now bought about a dozen for the office and everyone seems happy enough with them.
The plastic can rip slightly if you're not too careful - as I discovered putting some business cards in - but on the whole farily robust.