- Enjoy £1.00 credit to spend on movies or TV on Amazon Video when you purchase a DVD or Blu-ray offered by Amazon.co.uk. A maximum of 1 credit per customer applies. UK customers only. Offer ends at 23:59 GMT on Wednesday, November 30, 2016 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Check out big titles at small prices with our Chart Offers in DVD & Blu-ray. Find more great prices in our Top Offers Store.
Going Vertical [DVD]
Get £1 Off Amazon Video*
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
The epic search to unravel surfing's great mystery.....who started the Shortboard Revolution? Was it as legend has it, the Hawaiians with their giant waves and proud Polynesian tradition, or the Californians, who continue to be the commercial machine of modern surfing? Or was it the brainchild of Australian surfing legend and surfboard designer Bob McTavish, collaborating with American expat, George Greenough. The debate still rages across the Pacific-who really lit the fuse of this surfing revolution during the tumultuous 167 'summer of love' that turn the sport, literally upside down.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
I've always been interested in the history/stories of surfing. I was looking all over the place for this and I'm glad I found it. It's a great story and anyone who loves surfing on and off the board will enjoy this. The rivalry was interesting to see and the lengths people went to to chase their dreams is inspiring (if a little worrisome for a parent, heh).
Oh and for those of us who are either land locked or just can't get to the ocean...long board skating. Nothing takes the place of the wave but it's damn sure fun to get a little of that feeling back.